Brand new for 2018 is the Fairdale Lookfar Drop.
Everything you love in the regular Lookfar but with drop bars and an integrated shifter/brake lever.
All new bikes come with a year of free tune ups and adjustments.
The Lookfar makes using gears easy. One simple trigger-shifter changes up-or-down through all 7-speeds. 42mm wide Continental tires feel fast on smooth ground while still confidently handling rough terrain.
The bike is thoughtfully equipped with rack and fender mounts for lots of useful set-up options (try our Deluxe rack and fender kit for example). We even used “normal” Schrader valved tubes so you don’t need a “special” bike-pump.
The Lookfar also shares the same geometry as our ever-popular Weekender model.
To learn even more, visit the Fairdale Website.
- FRAME: 1020 Steel, with Rack and Fender mounts
- FORK: 1020 Steel, 1 1/8”
- HANDLEBAR: Aluminum Riser, 40mm rise, 650mm width
- STEM: 80mm, Forged Aluminum
- HEADSET: FSA, Sealed Integrated, Campagnolo spec 45º/45º
- BRAKE LEVERS: Aluminum, Short Pull
- BRAKES: Aluminum, Dual Pivot, 55-75mm reach
- GRIPS: Fairdale Swan
- SEAT: Fairdale
- SEAT POST: Micro adjust, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Fairdale, 30mm
- CRANKS: Fairdale square taper (S=165mm, M=170mm, L & XL=175mm)
- CHAINRING: 42T
- BB: Sealed
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC
- RIMS: 700c, 32-Hole, 30mm cross-section, Schrader valve
- FRONT HUB: 32H 3/8” axle
- REAR HUB: 32H 3/8” axle
- FREEWHEEL: 13-34t, 7-speed
- TIRES: Continental Town Ride, 700c x 42mm
- CHAIN: KMC
- R. SHIFT LEVER: SRAM X3 Trigger, 7-speed
- R. DERAILLEUR: SRAM X3, Mid-cage, 7-speed
- SHIFT CABLE: Fairdale